Optimist, Activist,Optometrist and Reservist. Welcome to my world.

Saturday 28 July 2007

Max Brenner's @ QV, Swanston

Welcome to Max Brenner.
25-27 Red Cape Lane, Level 2, QV Square, 210
Lonsdale Street Melbourne VIC 3000,
Phone Number: +61 3 9663 6000.
I've always loved Max Brenner's chocolate. Listen to his love story and you'll see why..







Max Brenner's vs KOKO Black:
Hmmm... not too sure about which is better. Max Brenner's drinks are cheaper, about AUD4.50 for a hug mug. While here u pay nothing less than AUD5.50 at KOKO Black. Both are equally good, I must say. But I've had strong emotional attachment to Max, the bald guy who started it all for me.
Max and I
Max, the bald guy with the choc. I first heard about Max Brenner's in QV, Swanston. After trying their unique Suckao there, I became an instant convert. Imagine the joy when I discovered that they had opened a branch in Singapore - Esplanade! That place became the regular hang out place for Xiaoping and I. I can definitely relate to Max's story.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marc Lim said...

Argh sis you better watch your spending!

And hee you are such a SWAKU, so late then discovered Max brenner. tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.