Optimist, Activist,Optometrist and Reservist. Welcome to my world.

Friday 27 July 2007

After Phase 2: After IKEA

My new Home!
My new home has photos on the walls. *faint applause in background*

It has a (useless) standing lamp. The same model as the one I have in my room in Singapore.. except that it's in black. Photo of me and my Army friends (my farewell gift). Thanks guys!

My new workstation. Buddha had to go up! Thanks Buddha for your kind understanding! I REALLY needed that space cos' it is really much easier to reach that shelf you were housed in instead of your new home.

Buddha's ex-residence is now taken up my a photo of xp and me in Tom's Palette. Beside is the good bye card from my poly mates. Thanks guys! I was expecially moved by Da Xuan's entry (after Xiaoping deciphered the text for me). It was written in the modern version of a rather ancient language.. luckily I had Xiaoping with me (it was written in Chinese.. Doh!).

My new crib. Noticed the difference? Hint:It has a yellow frame.

Now I can proudly call this place ma' home. Any comments, suggestions to improve the look of my home?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: