Optimist, Activist,Optometrist and Reservist. Welcome to my world.

Sunday 16 September 2007

My Belated B'day Pressies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMIAH!
with love from Singapore
Yay! I finally received my pressies! :
THANKS TO Xiaoping:
I really loved the 2 silk ties, Mindustrie Polo T, Matrix Calculator, SONY ERICSSON W660i and the entire bunch of notes!
Thanks to Ah Kiang Su Su (Uncle Gordon) for making everything possible!
Thanks to SIA for flying my uncle here!

Thanks Mum and Dad!!

I love the pressie u you both gave me!


Thanks friends for coming with me to receive my pressies!


Hehe.. Special thanks to Ben and Hayden for showing up too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you liked all your presents and they're all specially flown there by SIA with personal service provided some more.. :)